New Truck 715 Driver!
Please join Chief Ryman and the rest of the BVFD in congratulating FF3 Kyle Gallagher, who has recently completed the requirements to be cleared to drive Truck 715.
The process to become a driver on Truck 715 is extensive, requiring:
- Previous qualification as an ambulance driver
- Completion of a Class B Emergency Vehicle Operator Course
- Aerial Apparatus Operations Course
- Written unit test
- Written streets test
- Numerous hours of non-emergency drive time and positioning training
- Practical skills test
- Evaluated driving calls on real incidents
Thank you Firefighter Gallagher for your continued dedication to increasing your capacity to better serve the BVFD and our community!