American Red Cross Blood Drive
Join us and the Burtonsville VFD Auxiliary on July 28, 2019, and donate blood at our American Red Cross Blood Drive.
Blood donation is a community responsibility.
– Blood is needed every two seconds.
– About one in seven people entering a hospital needs blood.
– Blood is always needed for treatment of accident victims, cancer patients, hemophiliacs, and surgery patients.
– Blood cannot be manufactured.
– Only 37 percent of our country’s population is eligible to give blood, and less than 10 percent of those who can donate actually do donate annually.
To sign up, go to:
When you give blood, it gives someone another smile, another hug, another chance. It is the gift of life.
Be a Hero. Give Blood.